Marrakesh Camel Trekking Tour 4 days, We invite you our guest traveler to this full of Morocco desert Sahara outdoor activities and amazing attractions. We tailor-made this unique Marrakech to Merzouga camel ride 4 days desert tour; to every traveler who wants to explore Berber villages and Kasbahs, the largest valleys and desert Sahara in Morocco, and much more things to see and do in the South East of Morocco.
Main attractions of the trip:
- Drive across Tizi-n-Tichka ZigZag road.
- Visit Amridil Kasbah in Skoura palm groves.
- Explore Dades valley and Todra gorges.
- Merzouga desert camel ride.
- Enjoy overnight at a desert camp.
- Taste delicious traditional local food ( Tagine, Couscous…).
- Visit Rissani Souk (traditional market)
- Visit Taourirt Kasbah Ouarzazate.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Explore traditional earthen Berber villages.
- Enjoy Draa valley oasis of the palm grove.
What is included :
- 4 Days Transportation in private 4×4 with A/C Or New Mini-Vans with A/C.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a Moroccan Authentic Riads.
- driver/guide speaking English for the whole trip.
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a “Berber Tents” in the middle of the Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- All other taxes
Not included :
- Airfare (Flight Ticket).
- Tips for guide, drivers.
- Travel insurance.