Marrakesh Desert Adventure Tour (5days-4nights) Marrakesh-Marrakesh, After we met at the place that we had agreed upon. we will start our tour to southeast through the High Atlas via Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, and stop for lunch in a local restaurant that crosses the Atlas to about 2.300m with stops to enjoy the spectacular views offering and see the Berber villages. later we continue to visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou the recognized one by UNESCO as a world heritage site since 1986, where many films took place such as Alexander, Gladiator, Babel… In the afternoon we will continue our way to Ouarzazate “the Hollywood of Africa” and stop for pictures next largest studio in Africa “Atlas studio”. Dinner and Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Main attractions of the trip:
- Drive across Tizi-n-Tichka ZigZag road.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Visit Taourirt Kasbah Ouarzazate.
- Explore Dades valley and Todra gorges.
- Merzouga desert camel ride.
- Enjoy overnight at a desert camp.
What is included :
- 5 Days Transportation in private 4×4 with A/C Or New Mini-Vans with A/C.
- 4Nights Accommodation in a Moroccan Authentic Riads.
- driver/guide speaking English for the whole trip.
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a “Berber Tents” in the middle of the Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- All other taxes
Not included :
- Airfare (Flight Ticket).
- Tips for guide, drivers.
- Travel insurance.