Marrakesh Fes Desert Trip (3 days – 2 nights), Our popular private 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga camel trekking; is one of the best Morocco desert tours from Marrakech that connects the two most famous Morocco imperial cities of Marrakech and Fes Medinas. It will take you to discover the real Morocco a big part of the South East of Morocco. Departing from Marrakech Medina towards the Atlas mountains crossing amazing Berber villages scenery alongside the mountains, and experience Merzouga desert Sahara.
Main attractions of the trip:
- Drive over the pass Tizi-n-Tichka ZigZag road.
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Visit Taourirt Kasbah Ouarzazate.
- Explore Dades valley and Todra gorges.
- Merzouga desert camel ride.
- Enjoy overnight at a desert camp.
- Crossing the Cedar forest of Azrou.
- Visit Ifrane the Switzerland of Morocco.
What is included :
- 3 Days Transportation in private 4×4 with A/C Or New Mini-Vans with A/C.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Moroccan Authentic Riads.
- driver/guide speaking English for the whole trip.
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a “Berber Tents” in the middle of the Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- All other taxes
Not included :
- Airfare (Flight Ticket).
- Tips for guide, drivers.
- Travel insurance.